#208

Oh Blaze, if I could only feel the magic
Today I found about old but new for me character from SEGA's Sonic universum - Blaze the cat.
Last night I watched mashups for 3 hours straight so I'm in the mood for the retro fantasia or yet another, regular Sonic the Hedgehog fan (me).

Frankly, my attempt to draw her left me in vain. I am not used to 3-3½ characters and furry ones on top! So in my pic she looks more like wacky mix of Dr.Eggman and Big the Cat; literally WRONG and BLARGH UGLY!
iCANHAZFIREOFF plox?!!

But her design (SHE IS A FRIGGIN' CAT) is really interesting among other characters and as I browsed trough many galleries (regular ones) I see that they put more and more clothes onto those little creatures. Even Amy who first had some head bandana, short dress, shoes and was flashing panties now got some leggins with over knees socks over those, so after 10 years, they finally found out that she got pants all over the places [duh].
Ok, this is badass! o_o
Well ok, they took of Knuckles vest and hat but he represents afro-american/southern-american/puertorican(?) ppl and there is hot or rather they are hot (...gay?), so yeah, go on the Ice Cape, take of your clothes. That's logical, no?
And Knuckles... You lucky dick, you got both Rouge and (another new o me!) Julie-Su chasing your tail! Some echidnas doesn't I don't even...

So yeah, that's how it was today despite being almost hit by some fuckied up blond old hug! YES fucking rage! Some dickheads planted their cars all over the street in a way that walking a street was like entering a maze and in the only spot to dash to another side there was a fucking road. Well, I never...! And that bitch was going like 40 miles when it was are with restrictions of  7 M/H or something and raining so slippery, and here comes the best: that sperm bag which even Dumbo on fucking crack wouldn't want to rape with an iron dildo mounted on a 78ft long stick was giving me a stare fight. Oh you bitch. You fucking bitch.

So basically, that's why I don't like women driving cars - they do plenty of shit, like make-ups, phones, reading floor mat makers logo but not SLOWING DOWN when rain pours and in limited speed area.

Not funky at all.
Ulala is funky and bitchy BUT she doesn't drive a car - she groove with some midget UFO's. And got some legs as well.

Talking bout bitchy ones - today I was thinking about many unimportant shits and one of those were taht each girl I am interested in turns to be fucked up bitch.
Sometimes more of fucked up and sometimes just a bitch but that's could be The Theory of constant bitches and fucked-up girls I approach and am sad about it but that's the life.

...or just fucked up bitches and so.
Well that's sums all or rather none as this post is chaos!
BYEH~

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz