#203

Update.

Night break of Saturday/Sunday I spent on the project 24 with my beloved friends from the Comic Friendship of Gdansk (as we used to call it).
Comic day or 24 hour comic is a challenge made by Scott McCloud in the USA but people all over the world will try and challenge them selves and same was this year in Gdansk.

Briefly:
Creators of the event did their best.
There was catering with great foods and press people from both papers and television too.
People or the artists which took their part also did a great job trying their best and few achieved (I can proudly count myself).

Overall it was great party with terrible jokes but people laughed anyway.


Now what I need is to scan and send my comic and also to make a cover art as well.
I have no idea how! I didn't sleep last night, only few hours after arriving home but watched The Expendables and had great time as well... but really how will I do it? haha

Oh, and good news to me!
There were still some copies of my 24-hour comic from last time (and single copies of other participants) so there's a chance I'll scan and upload it here this week.
And my ebay listings are ok as well.


I want to play some game terribly but I am doing fine (playing triple town madly, it's my substitute now but this game got it limits so it's good to play it while wanting to forget other tittles).

EDIT:

scans




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz