#209 /PINK HERBIE! FFS WIN!

Just finished watching micro marathon of Mezzo anime - those 4 episodes were really... well...
Ok again from the point A.

Mezzo Is overall good series with great if not my all time favorite setting: group of people who at some point crossed each others life-path and are now working and living together doing some serious and dangerous businesses because they are hired guns (and fists). JEEEEEEEZ'D MAH PANTSU
Oh my god. This is lovely and fantastic setting! Series like Black Lagoon or Cowboy Bebop are exactly the same oh yes oh yes oh yes.
Khem.
So! Mezzo is about trio consistent of former police officer, naïve guy who makes androids and kung-fu fan-service girl. There is also side kicking rori, Miura-chan. Oh right names: Suzuki Mikura, the kung-fu chick; Kurokawa  Ken'ichi ex-cop and Harada Tomohisa, the droid guy.

Briefly: this trio is living in a old brittish double-decker bus which is sitting on top of an actual building. How cool is that? Put any machine, bus, plane or another building on top of primary one and it will be cool just like that. Or, equal, make it a dump area adapted for living or old wrecked plane. How cool is that? I tell you! It's 20% cooler~

So yeah, I've had watched 3½ episodes to be exact, as I was finishing second part of episode 5, and I really truly enjoyed the show despite some classic in the genre 'moments'. Particular there always are poor or worse moments made by rushed scenes or comical and fully accidental anatomy (classic: singing Lina and Amelia from Slayers... Slayers Next(?) with their super chibi heads or also from Slayers, strangely angled hand of Lina Inverse in the last seconds of ending). Animation is overall good and the show itself didn't aged that much. Series got 8 years and is still looking fresh but small pieces like memory card in 'T' shape can uncover it BUT I admit, I am sometimes moved by those little things yet sometimes it just blends (MiniDiscs in NGE for example was a bit flashy when I was watching it in early 2000's but now as am dreaming of having one of those sexy MD players, I really watch it with broad smile).

Each episode tells a different story and ends with more or less cheesy ending.
And it's not a bad thing. Hell, no! It's just that sometimes I'm fed with obvious stories and other day am looking for those. Today must be the day when I look for your regular action & tits show and Mezzo DSA (Danger Service Agency) is bulls eye hit. And that double-decker on the building rooftop oh go-o-o-d! So good!

Ah so yeah, to tell y`all I really am back on with the anime and manga & gaming. I really just needed short (about 3-6 week) break and there's still Canadian mate called Scott Pilgrim waiting for me to read all the adventures so this break just did broad my horizons.


That's all for this late hour - Mikura is waiting and I reall y want to finish the series as it got only 13 + prequel OVA made of 2 short episodes... there was manga? Gonna check it later!
Enjoy the OP of the series with great tune by the BARNABYS:

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz