#147e

Just finished Hensemi and I'm a little disappointed.
Basically series focus about perversion which is covered with everything (already running into conclusions) and shows a small group of students doing some twisted researches for their monster-faced teacher.


What I was expecting from series from both setting and design to be more light.
To tell: I enjoyed it to the very last episode but it was like drinking teas with 6 spoons of sugar instead of eating anything meant to be sweat.
And I also wanted some better pairing. Really.
And Anna left me in despair!



In the end, I can tell that Hentai Seminar is just slightly better then Panty & Stockings with Garterbelt which I detest.

That's a shame imo but oh well, it's not like it's 90`s anymore.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz