#210

Meine Damme und Herre, today is official retro day! (yay) for me.
I found some good retro anime openings and so on YT while browsing memes.

First I will show you, my dear readers a clip which in opening already got 'moments' (well known in the genre, spreading in latest productions).

Totsugeki!

Well, what to say if Misty sings OP & ED (pokémon joke, yeah my bad)

Frankly, I gonna so check it out later some day as it got this so missed by me flow of the older series.

Ok, nect clip will be Hatusmei Boy Kanipan. I don`t know this series and by it looks it`s yet another morning show for kids or rather boys as main duo is boy-genius (?) and his robot but what caught my attention is band behind this song - BAAD. If you want to shout out loud "I love you!" or just watched Slam dunk anime, you already know this group.

Is it me or does the pink-haired girl looks like... Washu Hakubi?

Ok, moving on there will be this clip.
I don't know how many of you ever heard of it as it again is your regular morning show entitled Jiku tantei Genshikun. I watched it on Swiss/German RTL2 and didn't like it at all when it was airing. Song was obviously reworked and in German but as I look at it now there is cool traced choreography and green-hair villain girl is in full S&M latex outfit so me like it nao hahahaha

And the song itself is nice, it sounds like late 90's miss Yoko Oginome but am not 100% sure. 


Medabots is series I reaaaaaly enjoyed much because of the fantastic animation style it had. I have no idea who was key/head animator or chara designer but I loved the show just for the style of animation.



And if I'm already wetting my pants out of excitement, why not remind you this show:

Yes. Oban Star Racers! It got similar animation style but it's obviously much newer and had bigger budget as there was some contribution by Queen of Soundtracks, Yoko Kanno.
Oban SR is interesting from production view as well - it is joint project mixing French story and Japanese animation. Story is nothing new but show is really solid one.


Digimontamers was in my opinion best monster themed series I've event seen.
At the time when watched it, there was fabulous setting and story, great twists in plot and even better characters. I had great crush upon Ruki/Rika and ending was always tearing my heart, oh the cherished memories...

And if it came to this there's last videos I will put here.


Gotta re-watch and re-read this.
Really.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz