#219

I don't feel much like drawing but still from time to time I just grab tablet and spend something like at least 45 minutes a day.

For the past few days my daily routine has been shattered especially when weekend just started. I got my hopes set high again and to be honest as there is so limited quantity of readers here I really do feel lovey-dovey but (this is sad gag for me and great comedy for you) there's no one in my eyesight or grasp or whatever to fall to.

But it looks like more and more things are finally setting and hell, it took even more than 500 days of summer but I was struck by too so yeah, yet another excuse.



Sometimes I wonder if there are random people who drop by and read any of these words? It's not like year or two ago when I was expecting some kind of the bloging fame and such. I am just curious.

Nostalgia really hit hard this season. It's getting harder each and every year as my total missed years are just yelling at me.
It's funny how first, it was great life decision and then, after 3-4 years it looks like the real idiot and stupid was me. (At least I can drink without anyone pointing that out right? "I drink alone" hahaha)

The thing is I just read chapters of 14-sai no ko (fourteen love), really cute and adorable story about two childhood friends who act mature in front of class but are secretly a couple (much like Kare Kano yet it's fresh and must read in my opinion).
So this short manga reminded me about my first love, first kisses and such. It really is old story and gladly I occasionally meet that girl which is adult woman now but yeah... it was funny kids love and it ended in a right way (no hard feelings).
Later I started to attract really strange and unstable girls or some with serious issues or just bitchy ones so yeah, heh, there was some bad luck there for me. And I really am angry at myself I couldn't bring myself to date girl with most beautiful face ever which interested in me but yes, that's me for you and nothing for me in the end hahaha.

So yeah, pro-life-tip: be nice, take his/hers hand, kiss and don't rush "mature" things... sex and such, kids don't understand it anyways, for them it's like masturbate via someones body so don't do drugs and don't do sex, mkeey?




PS: internet prohibition in USA started! It is a very sad thing... Hitler was burning books, USA is cutting DNS`s, IP`s...

It tells that due to some one with copy rights 1 result has had been taken down.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz