#262

Yesterday was tough.
When I was going to work I missed train, my pants tore and had to go back and change it, when coming back to station I was caught by the 5 minute storm so I entered train completely soaked.

Last years Project24 and Project24 Berlin
But from the other hand, I went to the V Bałtycki Festiwal Komiksu - GDAK 2012, exchanged few words with Iqorek, found out that people I used to call friends now pretend they don't see me (oh how sad) and made new friend. Also 4 of us had really nice nerd afternoon and night party. I must point out that Rush whooped my ass in DOA2 which was nice experience as I already achieved everything in this game even with being dethroned by someone new to the game as for now :D

Today I gonna work some, I woke up nearly 7 AM and and still didn't even ate breakfast but I feel it will be creative day today~
Snail-hentai~!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz