#244

People take me way to serious.

And I mean it! It's like automatic troll defense system built-in me. Can't troll cause people think I am dead serious and reverting it looks, like I'm trying to cut from my own words... Can't comment in a way, that looks like being in rage as people will think I only rage on the web.
Heck, each girl say I draw too thin and over-sexy poses! It's not like I expect to meet some one line in drawing in real life!

Maybe I should try and be elected? Or other word oriented job?... PEOPLE I JUST TROLL AND JOKE! ALL THE TIME!!


And later on everyone is shocked how nice in real life I am when I'm always super nice and cool ;___;


Oh, and you know folks why wordpress sucks? Their anti spam filters are over-sensitive. How can one blog be banned 2 times in one hour?! Seriously. If it happens again I'll just stick to blogger!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz