#222

It's already two hundred twenty second post here.
Keik speaking, hi to all of you people.


It's christmas holidays coming. Can't help it but all I am thinking is how fast this past year concluded (almost). There's only two weeks left of this year, wow.
Christmas ain't my thing, I am not religious or family man. I find this whole sales and rush rather annoying but angels are ok. Just finished Sora no Otoshimono and can't wait next chapter...
Anyways, it's almost time for another Beership of fellow comic enthusiasts and I want to shave before leaving.

I also started to take notes when I draw or play to find my rhythm and figure out key days of creation and worst days as well - can someone write me advanced calendar? haha
Castlevania OST ftw ~yeah

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz