#170

I am really sleepy for about 5 hours now but decided not to sleep during the day to avoid being totally woke in the middle of the night.
My not so usual journey trough day was filled with strange guitar playing, walking and listening to the music, to be precise, abusing one track by Wamdue Project. Yes, to those who know, like me, only one song by this man - "King Of My Castle". Basically this song is some fat bass, pumping drums, warped flanger bridge, soem pitch noises, hand clapping and vocals provided by Gaelle Addison; more info on wikipedia.
So yeah, this song is rather iconic for my generation, especially in teh aspect of the upcoming fanaticism pointing modern visual culture of Japan. But to the point.
By the strong memories and urge of something GITS-like I dug. I dug trough web and found some cyberpunkish tittles that by unknown power I have had missed in my life span. Thing like Cyber City Oedo 808 which I even downloaded but couldn't stand the original score... Things like Neo Tokyo (anthology), Silent Moebius, Dead Or Alive trilogy and many books. I am thinking of looking for some classics like "Do androids dream of electric sheep?" also grown a little curiosity 'bout Millers "Ronin" six-piece.

Basically, there is a ton of works I am interested about and on top of that, I did even made my own noise/rural ambience song? -not sure what the genre is but I love how it worked both song music and video, but must re-work it because of the rather low quality.

You can watch it here (well it must process so check back in about 1hrs 40 minutes): http://vimeo.com/27875461

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz